Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Dove Volume Dry Shampoo Review

Dove Volume Dry Shampoo Review | Anakin And His Angel

Last year I reviewed the TRESemmé Volumizing Dry Shampoo. It was my first time trying any sort of dry shampoo and I was pleasantly surprised by the results. A few months ago I decided to purchase the Dove Volume Dry Shampoo as I've heard such good things about it and wanted to compare the two. *Note: It seems that the Dove Volume Dry Shampoo has been replaced with Dove "Invigorating" Dry Shampoo though the description of the product appears to be similar.

Dove Volume Dry Shampoo Review | Anakin And His Angel

Dove Volume Dry Shampoo Review | Anakin And His Angel

Overall, I personally think this is the better product. The scent is so delightfully clean smelling and it makes my hair feel like I just blow dried it! While the TRESemmé option definitely worked I feel that the Dove brand provides better results that are very clearly visible both in volume and texture. It's the perfect option for those in-between wash days when your hair needs a little pick-me-up. It absorbs oil instantly and in turn leaves your hair looking completely refreshed and voluminous. Who doesn't want that?

I use it the same way as the other, focusing on the scalp and massaging it with my hands at a fast pace to work the product in. I also like to spray it at the roots behind the ear and at the nape of my neck for full coverage and added oomph. You can also brush through your hair afterwards to evenly disperse it.

It's only a couple dollars more than the TRESemmé Dry Shampoo at just under $5 and I think it's absolutely worth the extra money!

Do you use a dry shampoo? Which is your current favorite?

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I've only tried dry shampoo once and totally failed, hah! I don't think I'm meant to use it. But perhaps I'll have to try this one!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Dry shampoo is such a life saver for refreshing my hair in between washes. I'm using the Alterna Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo which I love. It works well and smells like mangos :)

FASHION TALES said...

Glad that it's working for you, I can't use dry shampoo with my hair, but my sister does. <3

Alicia Mackin said...

I have yet to find on the works for me. But this sounds promising and affordable!

Allie of ALLIENYC
www.allienyc.com

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities