Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Star Wars Outfits

Today I wanted to share with you some of my Star Wars outfits that I've been putting together on my Star Wars blog since late last year. I know some of you aren't Star Wars fans and therefore don't follow me over there, and that's totally understandable. However, I know how much you all enjoy when I do OOTDs (yes, I know I haven't posted one on this blog in a while! I'm going to remedy that situation soon!) and thought you might like these. I hope they give you some ideas on how to implement your favorite fandom into your every day attire!

Star Wars Outfits | Style Through Her Eyes
Star Wars OOTD: Bazine Netal

This was my first Star Wars outfit inspired by a character from one of the films. I chose First Order Agent, Bazine Netal from The Force Awakens. I wanted to try something a little different than wearing something that was clearly Star Wars related. I worked really hard in finding the perfect pieces for this look and am super proud of it! For a character reference and more photos, visit the link above!

Star Wars Outfits | Style Through Her Eyes
Star Wars OOTD: Visions of Ahsoka

I personally think that one of the best ways of styling your geeky top is to tuck it into a skirt! It instantly transforms a basic looking tee (no matter how cool it is) into something feminine and fun!

Star Wars Outfits | Style Through Her Eyes
Star Wars OOTD: Maison de Vader

You all know how much I love me some tunic tops! This number is super chic and I really like the minimalistic Star Wars theme. In case you didn't know, it reads "House of Vader". I wear it all the time!

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at these! For more photos, information on where these items were purchased, and more Star Wars OOTDS, click here!

4 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

These are all so fun! The fist one is my favorite! You'd make a good baddie! ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That Maison de Vader top is too fabulous and I love how you styled it Jenmarie!

Casee Marie said...

I never get to comment, but I love seeing your Star Wars-inspired outfits on AAHA. The latest is my favorite - so cool, such a great combination of SW and edgy contemporary style. You're so good at that. (I just had a thought, I feel like you'd do an awesome job creating outfits based on other characters like OUAT. I think you did a Red outfit a few years ago, actually, so maybe you're well ahead of me on that idea. lol)

Alicia Mackin said...

very cool! Haha what about the Walking Dead, not particularly fashion forward :O

Allie of ALLIENYC
www.allienyc.com

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities