Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: June Box

Beauty Box 5: June Box | Style through Her Eyes

Typically, I like to review one of my favorite products or create a make-up look with the items I receive from my Beauty Box 5 boxes. But sometimes I like to share with you everything that I've received just so you can see how awesome the products are! Since I haven't shared with you all of the contents of one of my BB5 boxes since last year, I thought I'd do that today! This month featured four full sized products. This isn't uncommon for the BB5 boxes. You will always receive 5 items each month that are either full size or deluxe sample beauty products. If you're interested, you can sign up for just $12 a month! I've discovered some great new brands through this subscription box as well and would highly recommend trying it out!

Since I'm a fan of sheet masks, I'm most excited to try the Pur~lisse Blue Lotus & White Tea Sheet Mask. This product alone is worth $8! It sounds fabulous too, "Blue Lotus, White Tea and restorative Asian botanicals delivers antioxidants and minerals to your skin. This power blend fights free radicals, improves skin texture while White Mulberry brightens and Anise helps firm skin, leaving complexion healthy, beautiful and youthful-looking.".

I'm also curious to try the brand new Sweep Contour & Highlight Brush. It's extremely soft and the perfect size for highlighting!

Get Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more at BeautyBox5Shop.com

Other products that were included in this box: Prestige Cosmetics Brow & Lash Brush, Manna Kadar Radiance Bronzer & Highlighter, and Versaspa Tanning Face Moisturizer.

Disclosure: The products mentioned above were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

I've wanted to try that type of brush for a while, they look so fun1 But I'm too cheap/don't wear enough makeup to warrant buying one, haha!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Alicia Mackin said...

I haven't tried a sheet mask yet, they kind of freak me out a bit but this one sounds really good.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter