Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

3 Beauty Products You Should Try

3 Beauty Products You Should Try | Style through Her Eyes

Well, hello there! I have a few beauty products that I have been using long enough to be able to review and recommend them to you. And so today we are going to look at a product for your nails, lips and eyebrows! Above I am wearing one of my favorite lipsticks while rocking some serious brows. Yep, I said it. Read on to find out more!

3 Beauty Products You Should Try | Style through Her Eyes

It finally happened. I was tired of having to spend endless minutes per finger removing glitter nail polish (or more than one coat of longwear nail polish). So, I picked up the Regular Instant Nail Polish Remover ($3.99) from ULTA and oh-my-goodness! Never in my life have I seen any product remove nail polish quicker than this! All you do is stick your finger in the sponge, swish it around a few seconds, and you're done! It even comes with a handy "tonail dauber". It's not as fancy as it sounds, but it does work really well on your toes too! While I am not planning to constantly use this product, because it does contain acetone, it is great for when you truly are having a tough time or are in a rush! After using it, I wash my hands in warm soap and water and apply lotion so that it doesn't dry my skin out.

3 Beauty Products You Should Try | Style through Her Eyes

Essence is a cruelty free brand with quality makeup that is extremely affordable. I have been using their Waterproof Eyeliner Pen and Sun Club Matte Bronzer for a while now and absolutely love both of them! I decided to try one of their Longlasting Lipsticks in the shade Wear Berries for just $2.99. I'd say it lasts as long as any regular lipstick would, it's comfortable to wear, and the pigment is gorgeous! I'd highly recommend looking into products from this brand!

3 Beauty Products You Should Try | Style through Her Eyes

I used to use the e.l.f Eyebrow Kit for the longest time but after trying the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer several months ago, there's no way I could ever go back. The forumula is fabulous and buildable, it's perfectly shaped to make outlining and filling your brows a breeze, and it comes with a brush on the other end to create a softer look. This triangular brow pencil comes in ten different shades (I use Medium Brown for reference) and costs $23.00. It is on the pricier side but it lasts a good while and is worth every single penny.

Tell me, what beauty products have been at the top of your list lately?

2 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

That Regular Instant Nail Polish Remover sounds great for quick nail polish removal. I switched to a green beauty nail polish remover recently and it works but it takes ages to get all my polish off completely.

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that lip color!
And oooh, I didn't know anyone still did nail polish remover like that! My mom used to have a tub like that that I LOVED! Looks like I'll have to try the Ulta version now that I know they do it
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter