Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: October Favorites

Beauty Box 5: October Favorites | Style through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: October Favorites | Style through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: October Favorites | Style through Her Eyes

(My apologies for the mobile photos. My camera had previously died and this was my only option at the time!)

With the cooler weather comes darker colors in fashion and in beauty, and I'm all about a bold and dark lip. In last month's Beauty Box 5 box, a moisturizing lipstick from the cruelty-free brand Real Her was included and I am in love with the red shade! I have several different red lip colors and enjoy having various options to choose from based on how I'm feeling. It's great because the packaging is monochromatic and square which makes it easy to find among the rest of the reds I own. I also found it easy to apply and it lasts a long time too! Take a minute to visit their website and check out all the different shades they provide. Oh, and as with any bold or bright lip color, be sure to use a lip pencil (I prefer this one) so the color doesn't bleed.

I always like to make my eye make-up stand out but I tend to go the extra mile when wearing a darker lip color. My trick is lining my waterline with a nude pencil. White also works but sometimes I think it can look a bit harsh or too "babydoll". The nude color creates a much softer and natural look. I used the paraben-free Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil by Chella which was also included in my box! It can be used for the inner corners of your eyes and for accentuating your cupid's bow as well. It's amazing how a little highlighting can make your face glow!

These were just two of the full-sized products I received in my box last month. Interested in getting deluxe beauty samples sent to your door every month too? Click here to find out more!

Disclosure: The products mentioned above were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities