Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: Peony Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio

Beauty Box 5: Peony Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio

Beauty Box 5: Peony Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio

Beauty Box 5: Peony Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio

Beauty Box 5: Peony Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio

The wonderful thing about Beauty Box 5 is discovering new makeup brands, especially those that make an effort to make better products for our skin and that are 100% Cruelty Free. Peony Cosmetics is one of those brands. This Hypoallergenic and Fragrance Free Eyeshadow Trio is Cruelty Free, has no Parabens, Phthalates, or Mineral Oils, and is almost all natural with Kaolin Clay to help absorb excess oil. So basically, if you apply primer to your lids and then use these shadow, you can kick your oily lid problem in the butt!

The packaging on all their products is very eye-catching and feminine, and the shadow itself is highly pigmented and easy to blend. I was able to create a really soft and natural look as you can see above and blended until I could blend no more. However, since it is so pigmented and buildable, you can also create quite a statement look with these shades! I also love how compact this full-sized product is. It makes it great to throw in your makeup bag and bring along with you for any needed touch ups or on a vacation.

This was just one of the full-sized products I received in my box this month. Interested in getting deluxe beauty samples sent to your door every month too? Click here to find out more!

Have you entered my Anastasia Beverly Hills Giveaway yet!?

Disclosure: The Peony Eyeshadow was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

1 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Sooo pretty!!! It's similar to the colors I wear when I actually put on eye shadow, but a little darker, hehe. I stink at putting on highly pigmented stuff so I avoid it when I can. (love the lip color too)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter