Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Beauty Box 5: Travel Sized Hairsprays

Beauty Box 5: Travel Sized Hairsprays

Beauty Box 5: Travel Sized Hairsprays

A few weeks ago I shared with you everything I keep inside my make up bag along with a few hair products which included a travel sized hairspray. There's nothing worse than having an emergency (especially after trying on several clothes in a fitting room) and not having the right resources to remedy your hair emergency. Yes, this happened to me recently! This month I received the Professional Freezing Finishing Hairspray in my Beauty Box 5 box and immediately added it to my make up bag. It just so happened to come at the perfect time as I was in need of a replacement. I had never tried this brand before and was very pleased with how it tamed my flyaways instantly and how it held my beachy waves together throughout most of the day. Below, I have curated a few links to other brands that offer travel sized hairsprays for your convenience.

TRAVEL SIZED HAIRSPRAYS

John Frieda - Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold | $1.99
Nexxus - Comb Thru Natural Hold Design & Finishing Mist | $2.99
Sebastion - Shaper Plus Extra Hold | $5
CHI - Helmet Head Extra Firm | $6.50
Big Sexy - Spray & Play Volumizing | $7.99
Redken - Extra High-Hold | $9

This was just one of the deluxe products I received in my BB5 box this month. For just $12, you can sign up too! Plus, from now until January 31st, you will receive a FREE Eye Shadow by Marsk with a Beauty Box 5 Subscription purchase!

0 comments:

Subscribe


Shop


Your Favorites

Communities