Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: Sweep False Eyelashes

Beauty Box 5: Sweep False Eyelashes | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Sweep False Eyelashes | Style Through Her Eyes

Beauty Box 5: Sweep False Eyelashes | Style Through Her Eyes

In this month's Beauty Box 5 box I received four full-sized products including a set of five false eyeslashes by Sweep Beauty. These lovely lashes aren't available just yet but everyone who is a subscriber of BB5 were spoiled and got to try them out early! I love how full and fluttery they look! Applying false eyelashes isn't always a walk in the park, but here's exactly what I did. Hopefully it will help the next time you use some yourself...

Beauty Box 5: Sweep False Eyelashes | Style Through Her Eyes

I trimmed the lashes to fit properly, then I applied a thin layer of Duo Eyelash Glue to the strip and waited about 20 seconds before applying to my lash line. Some people will take one corner and stick it on closest to the inner corner of the eye as possible, but I sort of eye it out (no pun intended) and place the lashes in the middle and press down while quickly making any adjustments needed whether that be scooting it over or bringing it down more to lay as close to the lash line as possible. I haven't worn false eyelashes in a long time so the bit of extra weight took some getting used to but overall I think these are a perfect choice and will be great to wear for special occasions!

Tell me, what brand of false eyelashes are your favorites to wear?

Disclosure: The Sweep False Eyelashes were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter