Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beauty Box 5: TINT Beauty Lip Stain

Beauty Box 5: Tint Beauty Lip Stain | Style Through Her Eyes

It's difficult to find a lip stain that feels like you have nothing on and that is long lasting. This one by TINT Beauty is easy to apply and almost feels like you're wearing nothing. It definitely doesn't feel stiff like some others tend to and it does actually last a long time though by the end of the day it looks a little worn. Still, I believe this is one of the better lip stain products I've tried, and for being a new brand, I think TINT Beauty has done a great job with their Unicorn Lippie! The packaging, the amount of product included and free shipping is a great way to say "Hello!" to the world of beauty!

This was unfortunately the only photo from my camera that made it through but be sure to follow me on Instagram as I'll be sharing more photos of this product soon!

I love being able to try out new-to-me beauty brands through Beauty Box 5 and I especially love the full sized and deluxe sized products. If you'd like to receive beauty products every month for $12 (plus free shipping to U.S. residents and $3 to Canada), click here!

Disclosure: The Unicorn Lippie was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter