Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

April Favorites: Stranger Things, BB5 Box, & More!

Last month flew by as all months like to do now apparently. It makes it hard to stop and actually remember to jot down the things I'm loving each month but when I do, it makes me happy because I so enjoy sharing them with you. I think my favorite thing about last month would probably be finally watching Stranger Things on Netflix with my husband...

April Favorites: Stranger Things, BB5 Box, and More! | Style Through Her Eyes

I can not tell you how many people have suggested that we watch this series. I'm sure if you've watched it yourself it comes as no surprise to you since everyone seems to be obsessed with it. I was always interested but was also nervous about being scared. One day I decided to give it a shot and we watched three episodes in one sitting and completed the series in just a few days. We would have watched the eight episodes even sooner than that had work not been in the way :P Anyhow, I can say with the utmost certainty that it is one of my favorite series EVER. The acting, the visuals, and even the music is all top notch. The story is so good and while it can be quite intense, I actually did ok with it. I hid behind my hands a few times and there was one episode that made me a little anxious (though I didn't realize it until after it ended) but I am so happy I decided to give it a chance because it's beautifully made and definitely not as scary as I thought it would be. I was instantly hooked and felt like adopting Dustin during each episode. I think he just might be my favorite character!

April Favorites: Stranger Things, BB5 Box, and More! | Style Through Her Eyes

The theme of last month's Beauty Box 5 box was "Stay Golden" and it included a handful of shiny things some of which included a rose gold lash curler, gold bobby pins, and a lovely fan brush for highlighting. The fan brush is my favorite item from the box as I've never owned one (can you believe it!?) and found it so perfect to use for adding highlights on my cheeks because of its slightly curved edge.

April Favorites: Stranger Things, BB5 Box, and More! | Style Through Her Eyes

I've been loving this nail polish shade called Country Club Khaki by ORLY. It's a lovely nude-ish taupe color that's perfect for Spring. It looks great by itself or paired with another soft color. Although this was gifted to me, I hadn't purchased an ORLY nail polish in a while and I almost forgot what a breeze it is to apply. Their brushes really help prevent getting polish passed your nails. No one likes that mess.

April Favorites: Stranger Things, BB5 Box, and More! | Style Through Her Eyes

If you're a Star Wars fan and enjoy app games like Candy Crush, than Star Wars Puzzle droids is for you! This puzzle adventure game is The Force Awakens themed with a core focus on BB-8. My husband and I have both been playing and we can't stop! It's free on Android, iPad, and the iPhone so you should check it out. I love how the animations and sounds are so pleasant. It definitely helps to balance out some of the difficulty of the levels.

April Favorites: Stranger Things, BB5 Box, and More! | Style Through Her Eyes

Last but not least, I have a new quarterly series happening over on my Star Wars Blog called "Style Wars" where my friend Savanna and I will be styling geeky outfits around the same Star Wars fashion piece. The purpose of this series is to show females how differently you can style the same piece and instead of comparing who wore it best, we want to celebrate the different ways Star Wars pieces can be worn. You can see the first one here. The next one is due out in July!

Happy May everyone!

Disclosure: Some of these items were sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter