Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

May Favorites: e.l.f. Face Primer, Beauty Box 5 Box, & More!

My favorite things from last moth consist mostly of beauty items though I did go to a pretty awesome Star Wars event. But instead of writing all about that here I'll just direct you to my Star Wars Blog where I recently wrote an entire post about it. If you're also a fan, I think you'll enjoy it!

May Favorites: e.l.f. Face Primer, Beauty Box 5 Box, & More! | Style Through Her Eyes

My staple scent is a body mist from Victoria's Secret called Heavenly. I have used it for years and even had a few bottles stocked up in case they stopped making it. I'm not the only one who thinks situations like those are the worst, right? I finally ran went to pick up another bottle and it turns out it went through a redesign. This is always a good sign that a company is planning to keep a product around. I love this scent for it's light and feminine fragrance of white musk, sandal wood, vanilla and white peony. I get the 2.5 fl. oz. size for $15.00 which you can find here.


May Favorites: e.l.f. Face Primer, Beauty Box 5 Box, & More! | Style Through Her Eyes

A few months ago or so I noticed e.l.f. branched out and created a new range of items with a slightly higher ticket price that include makeup, skin care, etc. One of the things that stood out to me were the new face primers. I'm on my second bottle of their Poreless Face Primer and I really love it! It helps to create a smoother canvas for your foundation and better yet, it's infused with Tea Tree and Vitamins A & E. This is the smaller bottle you see here which is $6 but they also have a larger bottle for $10. Their other face primers cover all different skin types and needs including: Blemish Control, Hydrating, Brightening, Illuminating, Mineral Infused, and Tone Adjusting.


May Favorites: e.l.f. Face Primer, Beauty Box 5 Box, & More! | Style Through Her Eyes

Exfoliating is something I don't do enough of but I'm happy to say I've incorporated a bit more recently thanks to my Beauty Box 5 box! Included in the box was a cruelty-free Exfoliating Body Scrubber that has a little handle on it to make scrubbing in the shower easier! It's good for all skin types too! This little guy is only $5 and can be purchased from the Daily Concepts website or at an ULTA store near you.


May Favorites: e.l.f. Face Primer, Beauty Box 5 Box, & More! | Style Through Her Eyes

Let's break the beauty trend and talk about the last item on my favorites list - Vanilla and Blueberry Clusters with Flax Seed by the brand KIND. My husband and I are big fans of this brand (yay fr NON-GMO and ingredients you can understand!) and buy their Healthy Grain Bars on a weekly basis (our favorites are Cinnamon Oat, Vanilla Blueberry and Peanut Butter Berry). We hadn't tried their granola so I picked this one up at Target ($4.99) and oh my goodness is it yummy! Especially if you add some extra blueberries to the mix.

Have you tried or heard of any of these products I mentioned above? What new things were you love last month?

Disclosure: Exfoliating Body Scrubber was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments:

Tasha Frye said...

I've never tried Victoria secrets heavenly before, but now I'm intrigued! I wish I would have stocked up a couple years ago on the best foundation I have ever used from kohl's before they surprised me by discontinuing the whole brand! It had been slightly more than I liked to spend on foundation, but for a couple of years it was perfect for my skin tone!

That granola sounds yummy too! I've only ever tried some of the bars, and those have been good!

Hope you are doing well! 😃

Tasha Frye said...

https://showstopper22.blogspot.com/

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter