Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Maple Holistics Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum Review

Maple Holistics Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum Review | Style Through Her Eyes

When I was approached by Maple Holistics, a cruelty free brand focused on natural beauty, about trying their Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum I accepted the opportunity straight away because I have been wanting to add another step in my nightly routine to help keep my skin looking as youthful as possible. I've had acne scars, dark spots and fine lines for a little while now and I would be lying to you if I told you they weren't bothering me.

Maple Holistics Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum Review | Style THrough Her Eyes

I've used this product every single night for about a week and a half and I can definitely see a difference in my skin. I've noticed it has looked much brighter and smoother over the last few days which has left me feeling even more confident after putting my make up on for the day. This recent photo I took at Disneyland, I feel, really shows how bright and smooth my skin looks. With that said, I haven't really noticed much change in my acne scars and fine lines diminishing. However this product seems to be mostly targeted towards brightening, tightening and smoothing the skin which I think it has absolutely done. I have heard of similar products also diminishing lines and clearing up acne as well as acne scarring and so I think I expected this one to do that as well. Besides that I think this serum has done it's job and I'm excited to see what my skin will look like in another week. It comes in a 1 fl. oz. glass bottle for $11.99 and is super quick and easy to apply. It doesn't smell particularly wonderful but it's not an overly potent scent and considering the fact that I put it on before I sleep, it doesn't really matter. If you're interested in trying this or any other product on their website I would encourage you to do so. Maple Holistics offers a 100% quality guarantee on their products meaning if you're for whatever reason not satisfied with your order they will exchange it for another of your choice or refund you the full amount of your purchase. You've got nothing to lose!

Maple Holistics also offers Free Samples so that you can try their various products at no cost.

Maple Holistics Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum Review | Style Through Her Eyes

I am thankful to have tried this product and I believe it was the little boost I needed to take that extra step in taking care of my skin. I'm going on thirty-two and I want to do everything I can to make sure I'm doing my part. Whoever thought that applying a serum with Vitamin C could make such a difference? I am also planning on purchasing this product by InstaNatural to compare it to. If you're interested, I will also write a review for that product along with a comparison to this one. Let me know in a comment below or send me a Tweet!

Disclosure: The Vitamin C Anti Aging Serum was sent to me by Maple Holistics. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter