Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

August & September Favorites: Disneyland Pass, BB5 Nanacoco Nail Polish & More!

It's October which means pumpkin-flavored treats are everywhere. The holidays are approaching so fast and it's exciting but also crazy because I almost feel like I just put our Christmas tree away. Before it begins to get a bit festive around here I wanted to take a look back at the last two months and share with you a few of my favorite things.

August & September Favorites: Sweet Apple Rings, BB5 Nanacoco Nail Polish & More!

August & September Favorites: Sweet Apple Rings, BB5 Nanacoco Nail Polish & More!

At the end of August Jason and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary. We spent the day at the beach and indulged ourselves with one of the most fantastic lunch meals at The Hunington Beach Beer Co.. We ate outside and had a beautiful view to bask in while eating our many yummies. I got the Mahi Mahi sandwich topped with pineapple, swiss cheese and teriyaki sauce (oh, so heavenly!) with a side of fries that had the perfect amount of crunch. Jason got the Catalina Clam Chowder bowl (which I forgot to photograph) but it was the best clam chowder we've ever had! I'm a big fan of the clam chowder bowls at Disneyland but believe it or not, this one topped it! We may have had some pretty tasty calamari beforehand too. We were celebrating, after all! Afterwards we went home and kicked it while watching the new Death Note film on Netflix. Let me tell you, it is way more graphic and dark than I expected it would be and there were a couple scenes I couldn't watch but overall we didn't think it was as bad as everyone said it was. It definitely kept us interested all the way through. The acting wasn't so great but that's ok because Ryuk was the actual best.

August & September Favorites: Sweet Apple Rings, BB5 Nanacoco Nail Polish & More!

If you don't know, apples are one of my absolute favorite foods. I love buying the organic options at Trader Joe's and eating them plain or with some Raw Organic Almond Butter. Mmm! Recently I decided to try the Unsulfured and Unsweeetened New Zealand Sweet Apple Rings at Trader Joe's and oh-my-goodness, they are tasty! They are also very soft and the texture is perfect. I've been buying them every week to include in Jason's lunch and for me to snack on. They've quickly become a staple in our home! What's your favorite fruit?

August & September Favorites: Sweet Apple Rings, BB5 Nanacoco Nail Polish & More!

The shade of this nail polish which I received from last month's Beauty Box 5 box was quite a welcome one. I probably have too many nail polishes but I definitely didn't own one in this color. #1 Fan (the unique name of this shade) is bright and cheery, it's easy to apply and even after two coats it dried super fast and lasted about a week. This wasn't my first time using a Nanacoco nail polish so I knew exactly what to expect. I'd definitely recommend this brand!

August & September Favorites: Sweet Apple Rings, BB5 Nanacoco Nail Polish & More!

I haven't been an Annual Passholder for over two years. I took a little break on purpose but in the last six months or so I've had some serious withdrawals. I didn't plan on getting a Disneyland pass again until Galaxy's Edge (Star Wars land) opens in 2019 but I didn't feel like I could wait any longer and my sweet husband also expressed that he wanted me to have one. I most definitely got teary eyed when I bought it online and couldn't stop hugging Jason. I'm still so thrilled and can't wait to have more Disney days!


A couple of posts ago I shared with you that I would soon be a guest on a Star Wars talk show called Black Series Rebels. That day finally arrived and the episode is now available to watch! If you're interested in learning more about me and my Star Wars story you can watch it above (I come in at 46:00).

Disclosure: The Nanacoco nail polish was sent to me by Beauty Box 5. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter